Terms of Reference:
An ad-hoc task force has been established to:
- develop a code of conduct for the CLA conference and other CLA events
- make recommendations to Executive Council regarding application of the final code of conduct
- Develop a code of conduct and submit to Executive Council for review and approval.
- Send draft of document reviewed by Executive Council to members for comment.
- Solicit member feedback review and incorporate it, as appropriate, into the draft code of conduct.
- Send the final draft of the document to Executive Council for approval.
- 2-4 members appointed by Executive Council from a list of CLA members who have expressed an interest. It is preferable that they have experience writing policy and/or codes of conduct and experience in attending conferences.
- Elected member of Executive Council (Chair)
- Executive Director